Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A VERY BUSY CHRISTMAS BREAK!


I know you already heard many times that being student is hard and this post will only just whine more about the stressful life of a student because this blog post is made by a stressed-out BSIT 3rd year student - ME. 

Third year is the time of most bachelor degrees where students are flooded with demanding, time-consuming, soul-eating, sleep-repellant, dietetic, and stressful major subjects. And I am currently experiencing this dilemma. We were given so many things to do - BUT I can’t say we were given insufficient time. It’s just that we can’t really work on our tasks everyday because it’s the holiday season – it’s CHRISTMAS TIME for crying out loud.  We also need to celebrate with our families.

We were given the following tasks:

Software Engineering
·        System Design Description
·        System Test Plan
·        At least 20% of the system properly running

Technoprenuership 2
·        Initial drafts of all chapters of the business plan

Future Technology
·        Technology Proposal

Network Technology
·        Powerpoint Presentation for the Topic Sharing

Multimedia
·        Design a logo for our college
·        Study 166 videos for the exam

Project Management
·        Powerpoint Presentation for the Topic Sharing

Thinking only of the list of tasks to do already stresses me out. I already finished my logo and half of the SE tasks are almost done but the others are still to be worked. It is really hard especially some group tasks needs to be managed by one person and some of those are managed by me so I have to allot time to plan the flow on how we will finish the task and the proper dissemination of tasks to the others.  Another bad news is we are to return immediately in January 2. That means I (and my group mates) only have five days to finish the remaining work.

I know some of you might think, “So why did you even make this post if you were busy?” or “Stop whining and do your work!” Aside from being a student, I’m also a teenager who gets easily distracted with other things like facebook, 9gag, animes, mangas, and other things so I rather blog about this than browse 9gag or read some updates in facebook(This is also my chance of updating my blog :P ). But no worries, I have been in the same situation many times before and I have finished all my tasks. I know that this kind of pressure may come back when I work in the future so it’s better that as of now – as a student – I can calmly manage my time and work.


So that’s it, WISH ME LUCK! 

[NOTE: I'm doing this 3 in the morning so I wanna say sorry ahead of time for the unchecked typographical and grammatical errors.]

No comments:

Post a Comment