Saturday, January 8, 2011

HOW WAS YOUR FIRST WEEK IN 2011?

If it was good, then congratulations and get the hell out of here and celebrate!!(joke..) But if it was not, we're in the same boat. It has been a very tiring week. A lot happened in just a span of seven days. Full of revelations, headaches and frustrating exams. I can't tell you all the things that have happened because some are quite personal but I really do hope I can share it with you some other time when I have the guts to do it. Anyway, for those who read my previous post("TSK.. TSK.. TSK.."), I think you already know one of the reasons of my headaches but for just a quick update, our professor said that he will check my complaint when he has the time to check our case studies. I hope it will end up well. 

Actually, the biggest headache for me this week was the exams! And what I hated the most was the fact that the subjects where not aligned with my forté. I really... really... really.. hate memorizing! It's one of my unconquerable weaknesses. Nevertheless, I still hope to pass my exams I'm not losing hope to pass all my exams. I know from myself that I'm not doing well this semester. I just hope it will not be too late before I realize to get serious because honestly, I don't want to have a red mark. I don't care how low my grades are going to be as long as they are all black marks.

What the hell!!! What am I whining for??!! It was only the first term that passed not the whole semester! I still have two more terms to sharpen up my grades and to get serious. I believe that as long as I think positive partnered with dedicated work I WILL SURPASS THIS SEMESTER with no failing grades!!!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment